Student support and supervision
From the time you apply to Cégep à distance until you receive your diploma, you will have access to professional services.
Before you register, a qualified team:
- Provides information about the courses and programs available to you.
- Offers advice regarding your choice of courses if you wish to register for a program.
- Analyzes your learning path if you wish to register for a program.
- Offers information about other available services.
After your registration is confirmed, we will continue to support you throughout your learning by:
- Assigning you a tutor to guide you through your courses.
- Recommending tools that will help you manage your studies more efficiently.
- Providing advice on effective work habits that reflect your particular situation as well as the specific demands of distance learning.
- Providing personalized support for students with conditional admission.
- Helping you plan upcoming semesters (choosing courses, updating your educational plans, etc.) if you are enrolled in a program.
- Helping you to deal with unforeseen events that could hinder your educational success.
- Referring you to online educational and career orientation resources.
- Welcomes you.
- Answers your questions pertaining to course materials within two business days by telephone or e-mail.
- Corrects and provides comments on your assignments.
- May help you prepare for the final exam.
- Corrects your final exam.